Need help to reach your sporting goals?
How our accredited sports dietitian can assist you
- Improving general fitness, energy levels, body shape
- Energy, carbohydrate, protein & fluid requirements for specific sports
- Manipulating body composition to reach goals (reducing fat mass, increasing muscle mass, ‘bulking up’, ‘making weight’)
- Pre, during & post competition requirements for performance and recovery
- Planning for travel & competition
- Sport nutrition supplement advice
- Body composition assessments & monitoring (using international ISAK profile)
- Hydration monitoring for clubs and teams
- Sport nutrition requirements for athletes with special needs e.g. athletes with type 1 diabetes, vegetarian athletes, athletes with disabilities, eating disorders
- Menu planning for training camps
Areas of expertise
- Adventure racing
- Weight category sports
- and more!
About our Accredited Sports Dietitian
Adelle’s professional experience as a sports dietitian includes Performance Nutritionist for Scottish Institute of Sport in lead up to Beijing Olympics, Contract Sports Dietitian for North Coast Academy of Sport and QLD Academy of Sport, as well as various private sports dietetics practices, with experience working with sporting teams and individual athletes. Adelle is a member of Sports Dietitians Australia and is ISAK qualified (an International qualification for conducting body composition assessments of athletes).
Adelle is an enthusiastic sports person herself, with a competition history including basketball, triathlon, middle distance running and adventure races, and regularly enjoys surfing and mountain biking.